University government sector lobbying associations
Taxpayer-funded lobbying is government to government lobbying. Counties, cities, school districts, public facilities, and associations of public employees frequently use public funds to influence legislation and appropriations at the state and federal levels.
This practice is controversial because public funds are spent to lobby for an agenda not subject to direct approval by voters, and outcomes may be contrary taxpayers benefit.
- Association of Independent California Colleges & Universities
- Coalition of University Employees
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- California State University, Office Of The Chancellor
- Council Of UC Faculty Associations
- Faculty Association of California Community Colleges
- California Community College Association For Occupational Education
- Association of Independent Colleges & Universities of Nebraska
- Nebraska Community College Association