Litesa E. Wallace
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 67|
|August 4, 2014 - Present|
|January 10, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Appointed||August 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Charles E. Jefferson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, but resigned from his position on July 2, 2014. Litesa E. Wallace (D) filed to run on July 31, 2014, and was unchallenged in the general election. Wallace was sworn in as the new representative on August 4, 2014.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Litesa + Wallace + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois House of Representatives
- Illinois House of Representatives District 67
- Illinois House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Illinois State Legislature
- Winnebago County Democrats, "Litesa Wallace sworn in as our new state representative," August 4, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
Charles E. Jefferson (D)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 67
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |