Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 30|
Dickinson and her husband own and operate a family photography studio.
Dickinson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We must work together to implement a fair and sustaining tax plan for the funding of our children’s schools."
- Excerpt:"We must reform taxes so that they work for working families, and not large corporations."
- Excerpt:"Real focus must be placed on restoring the middle class, and making the American Dream attainable again."
Dickinson ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 30. Dickinson ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Lance Kinzer (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Lance Kinzer Incumbent||54.9%||5,623|
Dickinson and her husband Patrick have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Liz + Dickinson + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Liz Dickinson on Facebook
- Liz Dickinson on Twitter
- "votelizdickinson," Official Campaign Website
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 Primary (unofficial)," retrieved June 19, 2012.
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Kansas General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012