Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 105|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma University (1967)|
Hicks has worked as a community pharmacist for 40 years. She attended Oklahoma University, receiving a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.
Hicks ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 105. She was unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Mark E. Hutton (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 105, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mark Hutton Incumbent||55.8%||4,468|
Hicks is widowed and has one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Liz + Hicks + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- "hicksforhouse," Official Campaign Website
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 13, 2012.
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012