|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Liz Muniz was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 33 of the Utah House of Representatives.
Muniz's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I will make economic development my priority. Healthy communities and strong families require economic stability. Our working families deserve fair wages and our businesses deserve a strong reliable workforce."
- Excerpt:"I will fight for the rights of working women to have or access equal pay for equal work."
- Excerpt:"I will work for equal opportunity for all those who live in Utah. It is the right thing to do."
- Excerpt:"I will work with education leaders to bring job training and vocational education on par with university education. I will support Public Education and Higher Education as a matter of Economic Development."
- See also: Utah House of Representatives elections, 2012
Muniz ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 33. Muniz defeated incumbent Neal Hendrickson in the June 26 Democratic primary and was defeated by Craig Hall (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Utah House of Representatives, District 33, General Election, 2012
|| Liz Muniz
|Utah House of Representatives District 33 Democratic Primary, 2012
| Neal B Hendrickson Incumbent
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Liz + Muniz + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Liz Muniz News Feed