|Indiana House of Representatives District 74|
|November 7, 2012-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Arnold served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Natural Resources, Vice-chair|
|• Roads and Transportation|
|• Veterans Affairs and Public Safety|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Lloyd Arnold is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Arnold won election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 74. He was selected for the ballot at a June 12 Republican Caucus and defeated Michael Schriefer (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 74, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Arnold is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Arnold raised a total of $224,782 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 10, 2013.
|Lloyd Arnold's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Indiana State House, District 74||$224,782|
|Grand Total Raised||$224,782|
2012Arnold won election to the Indiana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Arnold raised a total of $224,782.
|Indiana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Lloyd Arnold's campaign in 2012|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte of Indiana||$92,630|
|Indiana Republican Party||$75,000|
|Hoosiers for Economic Growth||$15,000|
|Sue Ellspermann for Lt Governor||$10,000|
|Koch, Daniel L||$3,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$224,782|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lloyd + Arnold + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Abbreviated Candidate List," retrieved July 18, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "Elections Results: Indiana Primary Election, May 8, 2012," retrieved July 7, 2012
- WIBC, "Picks for Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State Mean Ballot Shuffle," June 20, 2012
- WBIC, "Republicans Name Ellspermann's Replacement on Ballot for State House," 13 July 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- followthemoney.org, "Arnold, Lloyd," accessed September 10, 2013
Sue Ellspermann (R)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 74
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |