For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Transparency grading process|
Logan is a city in Cache County, Utah
- Main article: Evaluation of Utah city websites
- Elected officials listed with contact info.
- Agendas and minutes available for city council meetings.
- Budget and audits available
- No information on building permits
- City contracts not posted
- No info on city taxes
- No list of city administration with contact information
- No way to request public records
The Sutherland Institute
The Sutherland Institute in Utah issued a transparency report that graded Utah cities according to a ten-point checklist. The Institute spent 20 minutes on each website searching for checklist items to ensure that transparency items were both present and easily accessible. 111 cities were graded and averaged a score of roughly 5 points, which is the equivalent of a C- transparency grade.
- Cache city website
- The Sutherland Institute Utah City Transparency Scores
- The Sutherland Institute Grading City Government