For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Logan County, Oklahoma
This site was last evaluated on Oct. 15, 2012.
- Elected Officials
- County Commissioners and other elected positions are listed on the site and provide a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- Meeting agendas are provided dating back to 2008.
- Meeting notices with the times and locations of public meetings are on the site.
- Meeting minutes are archived dating back to 2008.
- The most current budget is disclosed.
- Public records
- A searchable public records database is available.
- Administrative Officials
- Heads of each department are not listed on the website and do not provide a phone number, email, or mailing address.
- Budgets for the past 3-5 years are not published.
- Audits for the past 3-5 financial years are not published.
- A page for public bids is there but lists no information.
- Approved contact statements for contracts over $10,000 are not published.
- Public records
- The public information officer is not identified and does not provide a mailing address, phone number or personalized email.
- Permits and zoning
- The zoning ordinance is not published.
- Permit applications cannot be downloaded on the site.
- Membership to government lobbying associations is not disclosed, nor are the membership dues.
- Total spent on private lobbying representation is not published.
- Logan County, Contact us, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Logan County, Meeting notices and agendas, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Logan County, Taxpayer's Guide to the Budget, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Logan County, Treasurer, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Logan County, Public records database, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Logan County, Bids, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012