Logan County, Oklahoma
This site was last evaluated on Oct. 15, 2012.
- Elected Officials
- County Commissioners and other elected positions are listed on the site and provide a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- Meeting agendas are provided dating back to 2008.
- Meeting notices with the times and locations of public meetings are on the site.
- Meeting minutes are archived dating back to 2008.
- The most current budget is disclosed.
- Public records
- A searchable public records database is available.
- Administrative Officials
- Heads of each department are not listed on the website and do not provide a phone number, email, or mailing address.
- Budgets for the past 3-5 years are not published.
- Audits for the past 3-5 financial years are not published.
- A page for public bids is there but lists no information.
- Approved contact statements for contracts over $10,000 are not published.
- Public records
- The public information officer is not identified and does not provide a mailing address, phone number or personalized email.
- Permits and zoning
- The zoning ordinance is not published.
- Permit applications cannot be downloaded on the site.
- Membership to government lobbying associations is not disclosed, nor are the membership dues.
- Total spent on private lobbying representation is not published.
- Logan County, Contact us, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Logan County, Meeting notices and agendas, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Logan County, Taxpayer's Guide to the Budget, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Logan County, Treasurer, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Logan County, Public records database, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012
- Logan County, Bids, Accessed: Oct. 15, 2012