Long Creek Village Electrical Aggregation Proposition (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Village of Long Creek to aggregate electricity utility services and arrange for the supply of electricity to its residents and small businesses.
|Long Creek Electrical Aggregation|
- These election results are from the Macon County elections office
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall the Village of Long Creek have the authority to arrange for the supply of electricity for its residential and small commercial retail customers who have not opted out of such a program?
- Macon County Clerk Website, election information
- Electrical Aggregation on the April Ballot for Dozens of Communities
- Macon County April 9, 2013 Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |