Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives District 22|
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 22
of the Colorado House of Representatives
Bauman's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Loren believes the role of Government should be limited to the general quality of life and basic welfare and protection of it’s citizens. Policies should support the development of small business. Regulations that restrict personal or professional freedoms need to minimized or removed."
- Excerpt: "A prosperous society can only continue with a strong education system. Choosing where a child can attend school is a vital key to drive higher standards in our public school system. Funding schools receive need to maximize our children’s education."
- Excerpt: "To stimulate the economy Government needs to allow families and businesses to keep their income. Loren is opposed to any tax increases and fee increases."
- Excerpt: "Loren has worked and been around the green industry for over 30 years. He understands many of the concerns regarding conservation of resources and how that can be done in conjunction with business. We need to expand the use of clean burning Coal and better use of our Colorado produced oil and natural gas"
- Excerpt: "Affordable and accessible health care for all people is ideal. In order to achieve this there needs to be tort reform, less government involvement by both federal and state entities and allowing more choices to consumers. We need to repeal Obama Care."
- See also: Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2012
Bauman ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 22. He was defeated by Justin Everett in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 22 Republican Primary, 2012
| Loren Bauman
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Loren + Bauman + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Loren Bauman News Feed