Los Alamos County, New Mexico
Los Alamos County is one of 33 counties in New Mexico. In 2000, its population was 18,343. The county was administered exclusively by the U.S. federal government during the Manhattan Project, but now has equal status to New Mexico's other counties. The seat of the county is at the townsite of Los Alamos. The county is home to the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- Los Alamos county provides extensive information on all of the above. Slight adjustments in accessibility and organization would greatly increase their transparency.
- Building Permit and community development information is fairly extensive.
- No credit card receipts, or checkbook register information available online.
- Recent Budget and financial analysis information is provided, but it is neither easily accessible nor easily understood. There is no year to year comparison data or concise visual or narrative representation of the information. 
- Does not disclose whether it belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Los Alamos County Website
- Public Records Directory - Los Alamos County
- Los Alamos County on E-Reference