For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District Bond Issue, Measure E (June 2014)
Measure E authorized the Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District to increase its debt by $99 million through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount. Revenue from this tax was designed to be used to do maintenance, make repairs and improvements, update equipment and classrooms and construct new classroom buildings. None was allowed to be used for the salaries of administrators.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval of Measure E.
|Santa Clara County||7,536||64.20%||4,203||35.80%|
|Santa Cruz County||795||62.06%||486||37.94%|
Election results summary:
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|To upgrade local schools with funding that cannot be taken by the State, shall Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District make essential safety repairs, fix or replace leaky and aging roofs, keep schools clean and well-maintained, update science labs, classrooms and technology, prevent classroom overcrowding, renovate, construct, acquire classrooms, sites, equipment, facilities, by issuing $99 million in bonds, at legal rates, with citizen oversight, annual independent audits, qualify for State matching funds, and no funds for administrator salaries?|
- School bond elections in California
- Local school bonds on the ballot
- Bond issue
- Santa Clara County, California ballot measures
- June 3, 2014 ballot measures in California
- Santa Clara County Elections Department website, "June 3, 2014, ballot measures," accessed March 14, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.