Los Rios Community College bond proposition, Measure M (November 2008)
Measure M authorized the Los Rios Community College District to borrow $475 million.
A 55% supermajority vote was required for approval.
|El Dorado County||35,171||49.90%||35,313||50.10%|
- These election results are from the El Dorado County election office, the Placer County election office, the Sacramento County election office, the Solano County election office and the Yolo County election office.
Editorial boards in favor
The question on the ballot:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|Measure M: "Shall the Los Rios Community College District be authorized to issue $475,000,000 million in bonds at the lowest available interest rates to improve student academic performance by building classrooms, facilities and labs throughout the district including for teaching green technologies; nursing and health care programs; architecture, engineering and construction management; computer sciences; early childhood development; and fire and police public safety programs at the American River, Cosumnes River, El Dorado, Folsom, and Sacramento City College campuses?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Sacramento County e-results for November 4, 2008 election
- Text of Measure M
- Timing is tough for school bonds on Sacramento-area ballots, Sacramento Bee, September 18
- How school measures fared