Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 3|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Vita's professional experience includes the following; general engineer at the United States Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center; and field sales engineer at Controlled Acoustic.
Vita earned his BChE in chemical engineering from The Catholic University of America in 1961.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Vita served on this committee:
Vita advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Larry Brown (D), incumbent Robert Perry (D), incumbent Susan Price (New Hampshire) (D), incumbent Rachel Burke (R), incumbent Carol Vita (R), Richard Stanley (D), Cory Mattocks (D), Alice Surago (D), Sam Cataldo (R), Janet Kalar (D), Bill O'Connor (R), Joseph Pitre (R), Robbie Parsons (R), William Panek (R), Martin Harty (R), and David Mincin (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Vita was up for re-election, he collected $1,050 in donations.
Vita and his wife, Carol, have six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lou + Vita + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Ron Paul 2012, "Ron Paul Gains Endorsement of Two More New Hampshire State Representatives," September 8, 2011
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014