Loudoun County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Information about the Board of Supervisors, including contact information, is posted.
- Board meeting times and locations are posted.
- Board meetings are televised, and documents from meetings are available online.
- Budget documents for current and past years are posted.
- A directory of county administrative officials' contact information is provided.
- Audited annual financial reports for current and past years are posted.
- Current bid requests are posted, as are current contracts and award notices.
- The Website includes a link to the Virginia Association of Counties, which lists the county as a member.
- Information about how to request public records is not posted, and county supervisors are seeking legislation that would limit access to e-mails sent or received by the Board of Supervisors.
- Loudoun County Website
- Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun County Convention and Visitors Association
- Loudoun County on e-Reference
- Loudoun County on US Census
- Loudoun County Board of Supervisors
- Board of Supervisors Meetings
- Board of Supervisors Documents
- Loudoun County Budget Documents
- Loudoun County Department Directory
- Loudoun County Financial Services Documents
- Loudoun County Current Bid Requests
- Loudoun County Procurement Documents
- Loudoun County Links
- Virginia Association of Counties members
- Supervisors seek privacy, Loudoun Times-Mirror, November 19, 2008
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |