Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mississippi Insurance Commissioner|
|Mississippi House of Representatives|
|Mayor of Moss Point|
|J.D.||University of Mississippi Law School (1968)|
|Birthday||May 16, 1932|
(b. May 16, 1932) was a 2011 Democratic
candidate for Mississippi Commissioner of Insurance
. He is a self-employed attorney-at-law and previously served as public defender of Jackson County from 1977 to 1981.
Fondren served in the Mississippi House of Representatives
from 1972 to 1976 and was Mayor of Moss Point from 1969 to 1971.
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
- JD, University of Mississippi Law School, 1968
- LLS, University of Mississippi Law School, 1955
- Attended, University of Mississippi, 1952-1953
- Attended, Yale University, 1950-1952
- See also: Mississippi down ballot state executive elections, 2011
Fondren did not have any primary competition. He lost to Republican Mike Chaney in the November 8 general election.
|Mississippi Commissioner of Insurance, 2011
||Mike Chaney Incumbent
|| Louis Fondren
|| Barbara Dale Washer