|New York State Assembly, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Imbroto's campaign website highlights the following issues:
I will fight to Lower Taxes and Create Jobs
- Excerpt: "As your Assemblyman, I will rein in out of control spending and bring some fiscal sanity to Albany so that New York can get back on the path to job creation and economic growth."
I will fight to keep our youth, seniors, and families on Long Island
- Excerpt: "As your Assemblyman, I will do everything in my power to bring down property taxes, promote responsible development, and maintain our suburban quality of life for future generations to enjoy."
I will fight to Promote Small Business and Free Enterprise
- Excerpt: "Small business owners create the large majority of jobs in the State of New York. We need to promote policies which encourage and support small businesses and create jobs throughout the broader economy. Unfair regulations and excessive taxes, like the MTA Payroll Tax, penalize job creation and burden the ability of small businesses to hire Long Islanders."
I will fight to fix our crumbling roads, bridges, and infrastructure
- Excerpt: "Our transportation infrastructure provides the backbone for our economy and Long Island’s quality of life. We must ensure that our roads, bridges and railways are safe and well maintained so that this infrastructure remains reliable for commerce, travel and recreation. Long Island must receive its fair share of funding to rebuild our roads and bridges and create high paying jobs for all Long Islanders."
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Charles Lavine was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Louis Imbroto was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jeffery J. Peress is running as a Green Party candidate. Lavine is running on the Working Families Party, Women's Equality Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets and Imbroto is running on the Conservative Party ticket. Lavine, Imbroto and Peress will face off in the general election.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Imbroto ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 13. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Incumbent Charles D. Lavine ran unopposed in the Democratic primary; he also ran on the Working Families Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. Jeffery J. Peress ran unopposed in the Green Party primary. He was defeated by Charles Lavine in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 13, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Charles Lavine Incumbent||63.3%||29,089|
|Green||Jeffery J. Peress||0.9%||395|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Louis + Imbroto + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 13
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Louis Imbroto on Facebook
- Louis Imbroto on LinkedIn
- Louis Imbroto on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- New York State Assembly
- Louis Imbroto's campaign website, "Issues," accessed October 8, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |