Louise Fay Woodberry
|Louise Fay Woodbury|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 31B|
Woodberry's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We need to fully fund education and find a way to solve the achievement gap. We need to help fund higher education so that all young people can get the education and training they need to have a productive life."
- Excerpt:"We need to adequately fund the state’s priorities and fairly distribute the responsibility for funding those services, to encourage businesses to come to or expand in Minnesota and put more people to work. We need to have a stable, balanced budget from year to year to encourage confidence in the state."
- Excerpt:"We need to protect Minnesota’s air, water and land so generations to come can enjoy Minnesota’s 10,000 lakes, hunting, fishing, camping, skiing and snowmobiling."
Excellent Military and Veterans' Affairs
- Excerpt:"We need to support our military men and women who defend our wonderful country, while they are actively serving and when they return home to their families."
Fay Woodbury ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 31B. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Tom Hackbarth (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 31B, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kurt Daudt Incumbent||60.5%||11,990|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Louise + Fay Woodbury + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |