Louisiana 1998 ballot measures
- Both measures were approved.
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Changes the name of the Board of Trustees for State Colleges and Universities|
|Amendment 2||Education||Change the membership guidelines for the Board of Trustees for State Colleges and Universities|
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Louisiana ballot measures
- Laws governing ballot measures in Louisiana
- History of direct democracy in Louisiana
State of Louisiana
Baton Rouge (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Forestry | Secretary of Natural Resources | Executive Director of the Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Service Commission |