Louisiana School for the Visually Impaired
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Louisiana school district websites
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information.
- Pupil progression plan is available.
- Site does not have a search function.
- Names and contact information for school board members is not provided.
- Current Budget information is not published.
- Does not provide information on taxes, contracts, audits, academic performance, and background checks.
- Meeting minutes, agendas, and future times and places of meetings are not available.
- The procedure for requesting public records is not published.
The School system does not appear to belong to any lobbying groups.
State of Louisiana
Baton Rouge (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Forestry | Secretary of Natural Resources | Executive Director of the Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Service Commission |