Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 13|
Overby is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 13th District. Overby is running as a Libertarian candidate. The special general election takes place on March 11, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Overby's reports.
|Lucas Overby (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2013||$0.00||$1,016.69||$(350.64)||$666.05|
|July Quarterly||July 16, 2013||$666.05||$643.73||$(914.81)||$394.97|
|October Quarterly||October 16, 2013||$394.97||$752.00||$(711.67)||$435.30|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lucas + Overby + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House Seat: David Jolly wins GOP primary, media ignores Libertarian ... - The Global Dispatch
- Lucas Overby wins debate over David Jolly and Alex Sink - Examiner.com
- Poll may show Alex Sink ahead, but the Congressional District 13 race is all ... - Tampabay.com
- AARP disavows anti-Jolly commercial - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Who Is CD 13's Bigger Crime Dog, Sink or Jolly? - Sunshine State News
- Marco Rubio Showcases Support for David Jolly Against Alex Sink - Sunshine State News
- National parties play different roles in District 13 race - Tbo.com
- Charlie Crist describes America's Cuba policies as bad for Florida - Tampabay.com
- Voter registration deadline hits for Pinellas special election - Bay News 9
- Tribune endorsement: David Jolly for US House District 13 - Tbo.com
- Tampa Bay Times, "In Pinellas congressional race, jockeying continues and Ehrlich gets endorsement," accessed October 16, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Lucas Overby 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "July Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2013
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |