Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 13|
Overby ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 13th District. Overby ran as a Libertarian candidate. He was defeated by David Jolly in the general special election on March 11, 2014.
Overby announced on April 22, 2014, that he would not run in the regularly scheduled election in November 2014.
|U.S. House, Florida District 13 General Special Election, 2013|
|Source: Unoffocial Results via Associated Press|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Overby's reports.
|Lucas Overby (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2013||$0.00||$1,016.69||$(350.64)||$666.05|
|July Quarterly||July 16, 2013||$666.05||$643.73||$(914.81)||$394.97|
|October Quarterly||October 16, 2013||$394.97||$752.00||$(711.67)||$435.30|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lucas + Overby + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tampa Bay Times, "In Pinellas congressional race, jockeying continues and Ehrlich gets endorsement," accessed October 16, 2013
- Associated Press, "U.S. House - District 13 - General," accessed March 11, 2014
- Tampa Bay Times, "Sykes in, Overby out in Pinellas congressional race," accessed April 23, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Lucas Overby 2014 Summary reports," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "July Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2013
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |