|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Bishop Kearney High School, 1983|
|Bachelor's||Fordham University, 1987|
Regina-Potter's earned her B.A. from Fordham University in 1987. Her professional experience includes working as a design consultant at Bari Tile and Stone.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Alec Brook-Krasny was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Stamatis Lilikakis defeated Lucretia Regina-Potter in the Republican primary. Brook-Krasny is running on the Working Families Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets and Lilikakis is on the Conservative Party ticket. Brook-Krasny and Lilikakis will face off in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 46 Republican Primary, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Regina-Potter ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 46. She was defeated by Thomas A. McCarthy -- who also ran on the Conservative Party ticket -- in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 46 Republican Primary, 2012|
Regina-Potter is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lucretia + Regina-Potter + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 46
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Candidate bio submission, September 4, 2012
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |