|Vermont House of Representatives, Caledonia 2|
|2005 - 2013|
|Senate Majority Leader|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Leriche has worked in the following positions: Housing Development/Non-Profit Organizational Consultant, Director of Housing and Community Facilities Programs for the Vermont Community Loan Fund, Executive Director of the Lamoille Housing Partnership, Humanities Instructor at Johnson State College, President of Copley Housing, and Humanities Instructor at Arizona State University.
Leriche earned her B.A. in Liberal Arts from Johnson State College in 1989. She went on to receive her M.A. in Interdisciplinary Humanities from Arizona State University in 1993.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Caledonia 2 General Election (2010)|
|Lucy Leriche (D)||1,193|
|Nichole Ling (R)||471|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Leriche served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Leriche served on these committees:
In 2010, a year in which Leriche was up for re-election, she collected $5,855 in donations.
Her largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Vermont House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Lucy Leriche's campaign in 2010|
|All Metals Recycling||$1,000|
|First Wind Energy||$200|
|Volk, Kathy & Charles||$200|
|Total Raised in 2010||$5,855|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lucy + Leriche + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Leriche voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
Leriche is single.
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Vermonet Secretary of State - Official Primary Results
- Vermont Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- Vermont Elections Division - 2010 Election Results
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed December 19, 2014
- Ethan Allen Institute, "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013
|Vermont House of Representatives Caledonia 2
| Succeeded by|
Kristina Michelsen (D)