|Arizona House of Representatives District 1|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Mason is an architectural illustrator. She has also worked as a technical illustrator for NASA Lunar Landing Missions and is a small business owner.
Mason is a member of the Children's Council, Yavapai Combined Trust Board Chair, founding member of the Yavapai County Education Foundation and Youth Count.
- Environment Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Water and Energy Committee, Arizona House of Representatives (Chair)
Mason's sponsored bills include:
- HB 2069 - school choice scholarships; failing schools
- HB 2335 - improvement districts; renewable energy
- HB 2339 - electric utility renewable energy standards
- HB 2400 - partial-birth abortions; definition
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Mason was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arizona House of Representatives.
Mason raised $2,311 for the campaign, Tobin raised $20,630, and Grittner raised $21,457.
|Arizona State House, District 1 (2008)|
|Lucy Mason (R)||55,861|
|Andy Tobin (R)||52,819|
|Dennis Grittner (D)||36,669|
Below are Mason's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|AZ Assoc of Realtors||$600|
|Stan O Barnes Jr.||$390|
|AZ Dental Assoc||$390|
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Lucy Mason
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
|Arizona State House District 1
| Succeeded by|