|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 24|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Fernandez's campaign website listed the following issues:
—Luis Fernandez's campaign website, http://www.luisfernandezforcongress.com/nationaldebt.html
Fernandez ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 24th District. Fernandez ran as an Independent candidate. He was defeated by incumbent Frederica Wilson (D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Florida District 24 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Frederica Wilson Incumbent||86.2%||129,192|
|Republican||Dufirstson Julio Neree||10.2%||15,239|
|Source: Florida Division of Elections|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Luis + Fernandez + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 24th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 24th Congressional District
- Florida Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed May 5, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed October 16, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |