For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Transparency grading process|
- Comprehensive Annual Budget Available which has earned an achievement since 1994. From their website:
- "The Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) has awarded the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting to the City of Luverne for its comprehensive annual financial report every year since 1994. The Certificate of Achievement is a prestigious national award recognizing conformance with the highest standards for preparation of state and local government financial reports."
- The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for 2006 and 2007 is posted as well as a one-page 2009 Summary Budget.
- Includes all elected official's names, e-mail address, phone, home address and photo, as well as administrative officials.
- Permit and zoning information (including applications) is listed online as well as other helpful links regarding permits and code standards.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report is audited by independent certified public accountants and adheres to GAAP standards.
- Entire City Code of Luverne published online.
- No information regarding city contracts available on website.
- While there is a section for how to contact the city of Luverne as well as all of the official's phone and e-mail listed, there is no specific guidelines or directions as how to obtain public records.
- While the City Code is published, it contains no specific procedures for reporting ethics violations within the city government.
- City checkbook not published.
- No information regarding city taxes.
- Budget and Finance Page
- Finance and Data Processing
- 2009 Budget Summary (dead link)
- Council Agenda and Minutes
- City Meetings Calendar
- Elected Officials
- City Departments
- Permit and Zoning
- Luverne City Code (dead link)