Lyndon Township, Michigan
|Transparency grading process|
- Budgets are not available online.
- Meeting agendas and minutes. Some, but not all, board minutes are online.. Some board minutes reference attachments which are not online.
- Contact information for elected officials. Contact information for some elected officials, but not all, are online.
- Contact information for administrative officials. All administrative officials have listed email addresses. There is no contact information available for some appointed board members. There is a warning that email and telephone messages may have a delayed response because the office is part time.
- Forms and applications for zoning are available.. Permits are handled through the Chelsea Area Construction Agency, a separate inter-township agency, which has a web site which is broken.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports are not available.
- Contracts and bid information are not listed.
- Information about requesting public records is not available.