was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 1
of the Alaska House of Representatives
Bergh's campaign website listed the following issues:
- A Short-Term Energy Plan Now
- Excerpt: "There are numerous options on the table that have been studied, discussed, and hashed over for the past 40+ years. We need to choose a short-term plan that will lower energy costs immediately. "
- Solutions For Small Business Owners
- Excerpt: "Too many small business owners are struggling to keep their businesses afloat during this critical energy crisis. As each business closes in the Interior, more of our neighbors will lose their jobs. North Pole and surrounding areas will become economically and financially depressed."
- Addressing Seniors' Needs
- Excerpt: "There are many senior issues that need to be resolved. Transportation, quality of life, and security of health and welfare. We need to acknowledge these issues and address them through legislation."
- Excerpt: "The military has been an active participant in supporting businesses throughout North Pole and the borough. We need to work hard to make sure that Eielson stays here. If they leave, the value of our homes will decrease and the economy will suffer."
- See also: Alaska House of Representatives elections, 2012
Bergh ran in the 2012 election for Alaska House of Representatives District 1. She was defeated by Doug Isaacson in the August 28, 2012, Republican primary.
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 1 Republican Primary, 2012
| Paul Brown
| Lynette Bergh
| David Gardner
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lynette + Bergh + Alaska + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found