Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Utah House of Representatives District 19|
Anderson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As Representative I will fight for cleaner air and better health for our our community's families."
- Excerpt:"We must make a priority of allocating adequate funding where it is needed so every student in Utah has the opportunity for the best possible education regardless of a family's economic status or the location of their residence."
Ethical, Responsive, and Transparent Government
- Excerpt:"Our state has a problem. Closed door meetings, cronyism, and backroom deals have become the norm. Personal agendas often trump the public interest."
Anderson ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 19. Anderson was unopposed in the June 26 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Jim Nielson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Utah House of Representatives, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jim Nielson Incumbent||71.6%||12,283|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lynn + Anderson + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Shoppers head out for Black Thursday - Fort Worth Star Telegram
- OpenTable Restaurant Reviews Reveal Top 100 American Fare Restaurants - MarketWatch
- Results for mayoral elections finalized across Utah - ksl.com
- Voters to decide on roads, public safety and housing issues - Daily Herald
- State House for Sale: Big businesses pay off in jobs, political contributions ... - The State
- Since 1897, the Cat-Griz rivalry has captivated the state - The Missoulian
- Anne Murray, 65, Loses Limbs In Brutal Pit Bull Attack - Huffington Post
- Why Trying To Burglarize The Home Of A Pro Ax Thrower Is A Bad Idea - Huffington Post
- Joaquin Gonzalez Accused Of Attacking Cab Driver With Didgeridoo - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found