Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Hawaii House of Representatives District 32|
Finnegan has been an entertainer on the Al Harrington Show, and a Senior Loan Originator with Primary Residential Mortgage.
She is a member of the Aiea/Pearl City Business Association, Cagayan Valley Association of Hawaii, Imago Dei Community Church, Minority Organ Tissue and Transplant Education Program Advisory Board, and the Moanalua Lions Club.
Finnegan ran for lieutenant governor of Hawaii. She faced Brian E. Schatz (D), Deborah Spence (Free Energy) and Leonard I. Kama (Non-Partisan) in the general election on November 2, 2010. Schatz won the election.
In 2008, Finnegan collected $41,272 in campaign contributions. The five largest contributors to her campaign were as follows:
|Hawaii Association of Realtors||$2,000|
|John Henry Felix||$2,000|
|University of Hawaii Professional Assembly||$2,000|
|Virginia S. Weinman||$2,000|
Hawaii Grassroot Institute
- See also: Hawaii Grassroot Institute Scorecard
The Grassroot Institute issued its 2010 Legislative Score Card that tallied the votes of Hawaii legislators and graded their votes based on the Institute's values of individual liberty, free markets, and limited government. The Institute observed state legislators' votes on issues involving taxes, spending, scope of government, business climate, and raids on special funds. Finnegan received a total score of 56%. Here are the scores Finnegan received based on specific categories.
|2010 Hawaii House Legislative Scorecard|
|Taxes||Business climate||Spending||Individual liberty||Raids||Scope of government|
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008
- List of 2010 state legislative candidates in Hawaii
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Finnegan
- Hawaii Office of Elections, "GENERAL ELECTION - State of Hawaii – Statewide," updated November 16, 2010 at 17:22:48, accessed November 29, 2010
- District 32 Hawaii House candidate funds, 2008
- 2008 contributions to Lynn Finnegan
- Grassroot Institute of Hawaii "2010 Legislative Score Card," accessed October 23, 2013
|Hawaii House District 32
| Succeeded by|