|Alabama House of Representatives District 2|
|November 3, 2010-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Rogersville, AL|
Greer served as the Alabama Public Service Commissioner from 1981 to 1990. He also served in the Alabama House of Representatives from 1974 to 1981 and again from 2002 to 2006.
Greer earned his B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Auburn University. He also attended the University of Alabama, Huntsville. Greer has worked as an electrical engineer for NASA Space Programs, as the owner/manager of a marine dealership and as a general contractor/developer.
Greer served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Ethics, Chair
- Subcommittee on Special Order Calendars
- Subcommittee on Taxes, Exemptions/Benefits, Chair
Lynn's’ website highlighted the following campaign themes: 
- Lynn's Plan for Lauderdale County
- Excerpt: "Cut wasteful spending in the state budget. Strengthen ethics laws and ban ALL gifts to legislators"
- A Leader for Our Community in Montgomery
- Excerpt: "Drafted and passed legislation that returned TVA Payments in Lieu of Taxes to the TVA counties in North Alabama. Lauderdale County receives over $6 million annually and has received over $91 million since 1980."
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 2 General Election (2010)|
|Lynn Greer (R)||7,599|
|Mike Curtis (D)||6,284|
In 2010, Greer raised $252,690 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Republican Party||$88,613|
|Business Council Of Alabama||$33,500|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$15,189|
In 2010, Greer's endorsements included the following: 
- The Alabama Tea Party Express
Greer and his wife, Becky, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lynn + Greer + Alabama + House + Legislature"
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House site
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Lynn Greer on Twitter
|Alabama House District 2
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|