Lynn Renee Franco
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Chicago City Council|
In 2014, Franco was a Republican candidate for District 33 of the Illinois House of Representatives. She was removed from the ballot on January 10, 2014, after the Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago found that Franco had an insufficient amount of valid signatures. She was again removed from the ballot following an objection.
The city of Chicago, Illinois will hold elections for city council on February 24, 2015. A runoff, if necessary, will take place on April 7, 2015. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was November 24, 2014. In the general election for Ward 8, incumbent Michelle A. Harris will face Faheem Shabazz and Tara F. Baldridge. Rebecca A. Sankey and Lynn Renee Franco were removed from the ballot in December 2014.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Marcus Evans ran unopposed in the Democratic primary and was unchallenged in the general election. Although Lynn Renee Franco (R) was removed from the ballot on January 10, 2014, she successfully filed to run again on June 2, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lynn + Franco + Chicago"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Chicago Board of Election Commissioners, "Nomination Object Document," accessed February 12, 2014
- Chicago Board of Election Commissioners, "2015 Election Calendar," accessed August 21, 2014
- Chicago Board of Election Commissioners, "General Election Candidate List," accessed on December 3, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |