M. Andrew Garrison
|M. Andrew Garrison|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Mexico Public Education Commissioner|
|January 2005 – December 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of New Mexico|
|Master's||University of New Mexico|
Garrison is the Health and Wellness Administrator for Bernalillo County. He is the owner of Body Facts, a sports apparel company and consultation company, and he serves on the New Mexico Healthier Weight Council's Executive Committee. Garrison was first elected to the New Mexico Public Education Commission in 2004 and served through December 2012.
- Earned three degrees at the University of New Mexico
New Mexico Public Education Commission (2005-2012)
Comprehensive donor information for Garrison is available dating back to 2006. Based on available campaign finance records, Garrison raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 22, 2013.
|M. Andrew Garrison's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||NM Board of Education||$0|
|2010||NM Board of Education||$0|
|2008||NM Board of Education||$0|
|2006||NM Board of Education||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Andrew + Garrison + New + Mexico + Education"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico Public Education Commission
- Andrew Garrison on LinkedIn
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2006
- New Mexico Public Education Department, "New Mexico Public Education Commission"
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Election Reporting Application"(June 5, 2012 primary)
- NASBE, "PEC Vice-Chair M. Andrew Garrison Chosen to Serve on National Panel Reporting to Congress and President," January 27, 2009
- LinkedIn, " Andrew Garrison," accessed June 11, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for M. Andrew Garrison," accessed May 22, 2013