Madison County, New York
- Main article: Evaluation of New York county websites
- Board members listed with contact information.
- Meeting schedule and minutes provided.
- Address to send public records request to is provided, but no other info is available.
- Includes "Taxpayer's Guide," property taxes available in searchable database. Other local tax info provided.
- Administrative officials listed under respective departments.
- Upcoming bids posted, contracts not online.
- Budget is not published.
- Building permits and zoning information not provided.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Main article: New York government sector lobbying
Madison County spent $140,000 on lobbying the federal government the first two quarters of 2010. Madison County has a registered lobbyist with the New York Public Integrity Commission for 2010.
- Official Madison County Website
- New York Visitors Network - Madison County
- Public Records Directory - Madison County
- Madison County on E-Reference