|San Jose City Council, District 7|
| January 1, 2011 - Present|
|December 31, 2014|
|Years in position ||3|
|January 25, 2011 - Present|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||June 3, 2014|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
is a member of the San Jose
City Council, representing District 7. She was elected to the council in 2010. On January 25, 2011, the San Jose City Council appointed Nguyen to serve as Vice Mayor of San Jose, making her the first Vietnamese American Vice Mayor is San Jose's history.
In 2014, Nguyen was a nonpartisan candidate for Mayor of San Jose, California.
- See also: San Jose, California mayoral election, 2014
The city of San Jose, California held elections for mayor on November 4, 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. Dave Cortese and Sam Liccardo advanced past Pierluigi Oliverio, Bill Chew, Timothy Harrison, Rose Herrera, Michael Alfred Alvarado and Madison Nguyen in the primary. Liccardo defeated Cortese in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Madison + Nguyen + San + Jose
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Madison Nguyen News Feed
- ↑ San Jose, "Madison Nguyen Bio," accessed on December 17, 2014
- ↑ City of San Jose "June 3, 2014 Primary Election," accessed April 7, 2014
- ↑ San Jose Mercury News, "San Jose mayor's race: Dave Cortese vs. Sam Liccardo in November," June 3, 2014
- ↑ Santa Clara County, "2014 Unofficial Election Results," accessed on November 4, 2014
| Political offices
|San Jose City Council, District 7
| Succeeded by|