For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine 1916 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measure was a veto referendum.
- Both of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|VR||Question One||Labor||Limits women and children hours of employment 54 hours per week|
|LRSS||Question Two||Transportation||Provides state and county aid to towns for highway bridges construction|
- Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Referenda Votes on Acts of the Maine Legislature 1910-
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, People's Vetoes 1909-
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "Sample Ballot," September 2, 1916
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |