Maine 1923 ballot measures
October 15, 1923 ballot in Maine.One statewide ballot measure was on the
- The measure was an initiated state statute.
- The measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||Referendum Question||Labor||Establishes 48-hour work week for women and minors||
- Lewiston Evening Journal, "LIST OF QUESTIONS," October 8, 1923
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Initiated Bills 1910-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database