Maine 1929 ballot measures
1929 ballot in the state of Maine.Two statewide ballot questions were on the
- Both were defeated.
- One measure was a veto referendum.
- The other measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
On the ballot
|VR||Gas Tax Increase Veto Vote||Taxes||Would overturn a tax increase.||
|LRSS||Power Exportation Act||Administration of government||Dealt with the surplus power exportation.||
- 1929 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Maine Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine