Maine 1932 ballot measures
- The measures was a veto referendum.
- The measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|VR||Referendum Question||Taxes||Increases gasoline tax to six cents per gallon|
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "List of Questions," September 10 , 1932
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, People's Vetoes 1909-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |