Maine 1937 ballot measures
August 16, 1937 ballot in Maine.One statewide ballot measure was on the
- The measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- The measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum Question||Welfare||Provides for old age assistance, guarantees a minimum educational program|
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "List of Questions," August 13, 1937
- Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Referenda Votes on Acts of the Maine Legislature 1910-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database