Maine 1939 ballot measures
September 11, 1939 ballot in Maine.One statewide ballot measure was on the
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|Proposed Amendment to the Constitution||Bonds||Provides additional issue of highway bonds|
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "List of Questions," September 5, 1939
- Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database