Maine 1944 ballot measures
- The measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Highway Fund Use||Gov't Finance||Limits use of taxes from vehicles and fuel to highway purposes|
- The Lewiston Daily Sun, "Constitutional Amendment to be Voted Upon September 11, 1944," September 5, 1944
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |