Maine 1946 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Both of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum Question||Veterans||Raises taxes on cigarettes and alcohol to fund the bonus for veterans of World War II||
|Proposed Constitutional Amendment||Veterans||Issues bonds to fund $150 bonus for veterans of World War II||
- The Daily Sun, "List of Questions," September 5, 1946
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-
- Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Referenda Votes on Acts of the Maine Legislature 1910-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |