For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine 1946 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Both of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum Question||Veterans||Raises taxes on cigarettes and alcohol to fund the bonus for veterans of World War II|
|Proposed Constitutional Amendment||Veterans||Issues bonds to fund $150 bonus for veterans of World War II|
- The Daily Sun, "List of Questions," September 5, 1946
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-
- Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Referenda Votes on Acts of the Maine Legislature 1910-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |