Maine 1954 ballot measures
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Both of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Proposed Constitutional Amendment No. 1||Gov't Finances||Increases the limit for municipal debt to seven percent||
|Proposed Constitutional Amendment No. 2||Suffrage||Provides voting rights for Native Americans||
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "Specimen Ballot," September 10, 1954
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |