For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine 1968 ballot measures
- Seven of the measures were legislatively-referred bond questions.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|BI||Referendum Question No. 1||Utilities||Issues $384,000 in bonds for the construction of school, water and sewage facilities on Native American reservations|
|BI||Referendum Question No. 2A||Housing||Issues $850,000 in bonds to build and improve dormitories at the Maine Maritime Academy|
|BI||Referendum Question No. 2B||Housing||Issues $955,000 in bonds for the construction of women's dormitory facilities at Farmington State College|
|BI||Referendum Question No. 1||Transportation||Issues $12.8 million in bonds for the construction of state highways|
|BI||Referendum Question No. 2||Forests & Parks||Issues $4 million in bonds for the creation of the Maine State Park and Recreation Area Fund|
|BI||Referendum Question No. 3||Healthcare||Issues $180,000 in bonds for construction of mentally disabled children residential facility in Aroostook County|
|BI||Referendum Question No. 4||Transportation||Issues $4.5 million in bonds for the construction of a bridge across the Androscoggin River|
|Proposed Constitutional Amendment||Gov't Finance||Doubles state guaranteed loans for industrial, manufacturing, fishing and agricultural enterprises to $80 million|
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "Specimen Ballot," June 10, 1968
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "Specimen Ballot," October 29, 1968
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Maine Bond Issues, 1951-
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |