Maine 1969 ballot measures
1969 ballot in the state of Maine.Five statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Four were approved while one was defeated.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Four measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Maine Bond Issue Interest Limitation Act (1969)||Admin. of gov't.||Relating to bond issue limitations.||
|Maine Municipal Home Rule Amendment (1969)||Admin. of gov't.||Related to home rule for municipalities in the state.||
|Maine Odd Number of State Senators (1969)||State legislatures||Establish that the state senate have an odd number of members.||
|Maine Private Colleges Bond Credit Amendment (1969)||Bond issues||Put the backing of the state's credit for bonds to private colleges.||
|Maine School Building Authority Loans (1969)||Bond issues||Put the credit of treasury behind loans of School Building Authority.||
- 1969 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature