Maine 1970 ballot measures
1970 ballot in the state of Maine.Six statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Three were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- All six measures were approved.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Maine Bonds for York County (1970)||State budgets||Would implement bonds in York County.|
|LRSS||Maine Budget Appropriations for 1970 and 1971 (1970)||State budgets||Would establish budget appropriations for fiscal years 1970 and 1871.|
|Maine Land Valuation Amendment (1970)||Taxes||Relates to the valuation of certain lands at current.|
|LRSS||Maine Repeal of Interest on Unissued Bonds (1970)||Bond issues||Repeals the Interest on Unissued Bonds for Water pollution Abatement|
|Maine Special Legislative Sessions Amendment (1970)||State legislatures||Provide for continuity of government in case of attack.|
|Maine Voting Age of 20 Amendment (1970)||Elections||Reduces the age at which a Maine voter could vote to 20|
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature