Maine 1972 ballot measures
1973 ballot in the state of Maine.Four statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One was an initiated state statute.
- Three were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Maine Age of Eligibility for State Legislature Amendment||Legislatures||Reduce the age of eligibility to serve in the House to 20 years of age|
|CISS||Maine Form of Ballots Act||Elections||Change the form of ballot from party column to office type|
|Maine Loans for Housing to Native Americans Amendment||Housing||Government providing credit for loans for housing for Native Americans|
|Maine Loans to Resident Veterans Amendment||Budgets||Credit for loans to veterans who are residents|
- 1972 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature