Maine 1973 ballot measures
1973 ballot in the state of Maine.Four statewide ballot questions were on the
- One measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Two measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was an initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|Legislative Adjournment||State legislatures||Related to the status of bills presented to Governor||
|CISS||Power Authority||Business regulation||Create the Power Authority of Maine||
|Municipal Borrowing||Admin. of gov't.||Legislature regulating the borrowing practices of municipalities||
|LRSS||State Lottery||Gambling||Creating a state lottery||
- 1973 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature