Maine 1991 ballot measures
1991 ballot in Maine.Nine statewide ballot questions were on the
- Seven statewide measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- One measure was an initiated state statute.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Six measures were defeated, while three were approved.
On the ballot
|CISS||Question 1||Transportation||Width of Maine turnpike||
|Question 2||State budget||State retirement funds not to be diverted||
|BI||Question 3||Bonds||$5.5 million bond for correctional facilities||
|BI||Question 4||Bonds||$16.5 million bond for water projects||
|BI||Question 5||Bonds||$7.5 million bond for natural resource financing||
|BI||Question 6||Bonds||$5 million bond to purchase land for parks, preservation||
|BI||Question 7||Bonds||$10 million bond for recycling equipment for municipalities||
|BI||Question 8||Bonds||$5 million bond for state parks, historic buildings||
|BI||Question 9||Bonds||$29.7 million bond for highways, bridges||
- 1991 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature
- List of all Maine initiatives from 1911-present, provided by the Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library.
- Constitutional amendments from 1911-present.
- Votes on Maine bond issues